B.D.S (Dentistry Course) In Russia
Details And Structure
Eligibility for BDS in RUSSIA :He / She should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in the 12th standard. As per the requirement of the Medical Council of India, for medical course, all reserved category students having aggregate 40% marks could also apply.There are no entrances examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
Screening Test : After completing Graduate Dental Course Russia, Upon returning back to India, the student would have to give a screening test conducted by the National Board of Examinations prior to registering their medical degree in India with the medical council of India. There are multiple attempts for passing this screening test and there is no negative marking. This screening exam is only to determine the medical knowledge of the student and is not of a competitive nature. The questions are of an objective nature. More details can be found on the official web site of the Medical Council of India.
DURATION OF THE BDS COURSE In RUSSIA : 5 YEARS
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED :
- At the times of application along with the application form:
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet and passing certificate..
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet passing certificate..
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- recent color photographs. – Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.