Top reasons to study MBBS in Belarus
MBBS is regarded as a highly prestigious degree. And this course is very popular among Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS abroad.
One country where you can think of pursuing your MBBS course is Belarus. Belarus is a small country and there are already 16000 MBBS Indian students in Belarus. There are many top medical universities offering great education facilities along with low fees structure. Most of the good universities are recognized by MCI and WHO authorities. Which is why people look forward to the best Universities in Belarus for MBBS.
If you also have some queries regarding MBBS in Belarus for Indian students, then keep reading because we are going to share some quick facts about MBBS in Belarus.
MBBS in Belarus in a glance
Last date to apply for various Universities
10+2 in Science with a minimum of 60%
NEET Entrance Test
Minimum course fee
Around 4 lakhs per year
Maximum course fee
7.3 lakhs per year
Cost of living
10-15 thousand per month
Duration of course
6 years including internship
English and Belarusian
MCI and WHO accredited
List of Belarus MBBS Universities
Why should you choose only the top MBBS Universities in Belarus?
For students who have decided to pursue MBBS in Belarus, here are some of the reasons why you have taken the right decision.
- Medical Universities in Belarus offer high-quality education and the right exposure.
- All the top colleges are accredited by MCI and WHO authorities.
- The top Universities are Government recognized.
- Belarus is a safe place for foreign students.
- You will easily find Indian food, which means you will never miss home.
- Belarus is loaded with many modern and top-notch hospitals for internship purposes.
- Top Universities teach their course in English medium, which means you will never have to worry about the communication gap.
- You will not have to pay any donation to get admission in one of the top Universities in Belarus.
- MBBS degree that you will attain from one of the universities of Belarus is globally recognized.
- Most of the Universities have student-friendly campus.
If you are wondering about the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Belarus, then you would be glad to know that the process is quite simple. Every student must have completed their 12th Science from a recognized board with a minimum of 60%. The student must secure at least 55% in PCB, which is physics, chemistry, and biology. Every Indian student must have cleared the NEET exam.
Is Belarus safe for Indian students?
Belarus has become a prime destination for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS. In terms of crime rate, it is very less, and Belarus is nowhere close to other foreign lands. There are overall 16000 Indian students already studying in Belarus, and the numbers do give you a fair idea that this country is preferred by many Indian students over any other country. On top of everything, the Belarus government is very serious about the safety of foreign students, which is why they make sure that every foreign student feels safe once they relocate here.
If you are thinking about studying MBBS in Belarus, you will certainly need some assistance with the admission process to streamline everything. Don’t worry, Rusasia-Russedu is right here at your service. We understand that choosing the right University is your top priority, so it is ours. Call us and help us understand what you have in mind so that we can assist you further.