Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
For Indian students who are planning to move ahead with MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, this is the best option for you. Kyrgyzstan is a great country to live in and when it comes to MBBS education, Kyrgyzstan provides top-notch education facilities to every student.
Apart from MBBS, students also come here to pursue MD and various other medical degrees. Most of the top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are well-recognized by MCI, UNESCO, WHO, and others. So far there are about 10,000 Indian students pursuing MBBS in the top MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan. Keep reading this article to find out all the quick facts about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in a Glance
Last date to apply for various Universities
June, July, 2020
Minimum 50% in +2 (Science)
NEET Entrance Test
Minimum course fee
1.6 lakhs per year
Maximum course fee
3.2-4 lakhs per year
Cost of living
7000-10,000 per month
Duration of course
5 years of learning, inclusing 1-year internship
MCI, WHO, FAIMER, ministry of education, Kyrgyzstan
List of Best Kyrgyzstan MBBS Universities
Why should you consider only the top MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan?
There are many reasons why one should be thinking about pursuing MBBS in the top MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- The total cost for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is relatively affordable than in other foreign countries.
- There is no entrance examination required to get admission in Kyrgyzstan’s Universities for MBBS.
- You will not have to pay anything as donation fees to take admission. The admission process very transparent and easy.
- Most of the top universities for MBBS, as we said, are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER, and ministry of education, Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living is extremely affordable here in Kyrgyzstan.
- In the hostel campus, you will easily find Indian food.
- Universities teach the course in English medium, therefore, don’t worry about missing out on important topics.
- Unlike most other countries, the total duration of MBBS here in Kyrgyzstan is actually five years including internship.
- Indian Government recognizes Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities’ MBBS degree.
All the top Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized.
To take admission in the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan, the student must have cleared +2 with a minimum of 50%, and he/she should be 17 years of age on 31st Dec. Apart from 50% in 12th, a student must have secured at least 50% in total PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). However, for ST/SC and OBC, you must secure 40% in PCB.
Is it safe to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, Kyrgyzstan is a very safe place for every foreign student, including Indians. This country has more than 10,000 Indian students who are currently pursuing MBBS, and there are many Indian students who decided to stay back here upon completion of their course. Kyrgyzstan offers the best MBBS universities and a very affordable fee structure. If you are planning to move to Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS, you don’t need to worry about anything.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students is an extremely good option. This is the reason why Rusasia-Russedu is right here for you. If you have any doubts or you would like to know more about the universities, the lifestyle of Kyrgyzstan, culture, and education structure for MBBS, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will be more than happy to assist you in your journey of pursuing MBBS in your dream college.