MD (Doctor Of Medicine) In Russia
Details And Structure
MD stands for Doctor of Medicine and is the advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. One can enroll in the MD course completion of the MBBS course and obtaining the degree. MD course culminates into specialization after successful completion.
DURATION OF THE BDS COURSE In RUSSIA : 5 YEARS
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED :
- At the times of application along with the application form:
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet and passing certificate..
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet passing certificate..
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- recent color photographs. – Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.